Entry Link to be posted soon!
Watch Facebook for updates
***NOTE – THERE WILL BE NO ON THE DAY ENTRIES FOR DIRT IN 2020***
CAMPING IS AVAILABLE AT A COST OF $15 PER FAMILY
**All DIRT X Membership are on hold for the remainder of 2020, due to the full capacity of some of our classes**
Membership is available on request and if the class allows for it, our committee will consider membership to ride and advise accordingly. Please email requests to email@example.com
You must become a member of the club to participate in Baulkham Hills Junior Motorcycle Training Club Events. There is NO Day Memberships
- Memberships by Request pending class availabity
- This event will be open up to 4 weeks prior to event and close the Thursday at 7am before the event
- Marshalling will be allocated for each rider or class by Rider Name and Number. Consideration will be taken into account for Parent and Children riding. If you cannot provide a marshal then you may not be able to race
- Day Licenses are limited. Day license cost is $75 per day and processed online via Ridernet when processing entry, Ridernet will automatically add the fee if you don’t have a MNSW licence
- Please contact the club prior to the event to obtain a rider number if riding as Day Member (Note: MNSW registered riding numbers ARE NOT given preference at club events)
BHJMTC will be using an electronic timing system Motosponder. The system is used to record lap, reaction times and to score finish line positions.
Please ensure you choose the CORRECT GRADE & CLASS for each rider you enter. It is the riders responsibility to ensure they are entered in the correct grade and class. If you are unsure then check the points for clarification of previous events listed in our points section. If you enter the incorrect class you may not be scored.
This requires all riders in competition to ensure transponders tag are affixed correctly to their bike to record their time as they pass over the start/finish line. (each event may vary please see sign on and scrutineering on the day for placement of transponder) riders failing to do so may not record a result (DNF).
Riders must have a transponder to be included in official results, receive championship points and win trophies. Though not compulsory, transponders are strongly encouraged so our results are a true representation of the races as they occur.
Note: If you have a transponder from East Coast, Wollongong or Nowra you can use the same transponder here, please ensure you bring it to sign on!
Transponder cost $20.00 each (additional cost to the rider) once off cost unless you lose it!
All BHJMTC transponders when purchased will be owned by the rider, they will not require being returned at the end of the event.
All riders competing in the Nippers Class do not require a transponder as this is not scored on points
Standard running schedule for Dirt X Rounds where we can we will start as earlier as we can please keep an on final instructions emailed and Facebook for updates for each round.
Gates Open: 6am
Sign on: 6am to 7.00am Depending on venue and available start time
Sign on closes: 8:15am
Scrutineering closes: 8:30am
Riders Briefing: 8:45m
Practice Start: 9:00am
Racing after the completion of practice
For any further questions or queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS/Call our Race Secretary Carlie on 0418 458 115