ROUND 3 – DARGLE FARM
ITS THE LOCAL DERBY – YEEHAH!
Watch Facebook for updates
***NOTE – THERE WILL BE NO ON THE DAY or LATE ENTRIES FOR DIRT IN 2021***
CAMPING IS AVAILABLE AT A COST OF $10 PER FAMILY PRE PAID WITH ENTRY OR $20 IF PAID ON THE DAY
DARGLE FARM HAVE A $5 PER CAR ENTRY FEE WHICH IS COLLECTED ON ENTRY VIA DARGLE STAFF – CASH ONLY
You must become a member of the club to participate in Baulkham Hills Junior Motorcycle Training Club Events or the Host Club where the round is being held.
There is NO Day Memberships
- Memberships and Entries via Ridernet
- This event will be open up to 4 weeks prior to event and close the Wednesday 7pm before the event
- Marshalling will be allocated for each rider or class by Rider Name and Number. Consideration will be taken into account for Parent and Children riding. If you cannot provide a marshal then you may not be able to race
- Day Licenses are limited. Day license cost is $75 per day and processed online via Ridernet when processing entry, Ridernet will automatically add the fee if you don’t have a MNSW licence
- Please contact the club prior to the event to obtain a rider number if riding as Day Member (Note: MNSW registered riding numbers ARE NOT given preference at club events)
BHJMTC will be using an electronic timing system Motosponder. The system is used to record lap, reaction times and to score finish line positions.
Please ensure you choose the CORRECT GRADE & CLASS for each rider you enter. It is the riders responsibility to ensure they are entered in the correct grade and class. If you are unsure then check the points for clarification of previous events listed in our points section. If you enter the incorrect class you may not be scored.
This requires all riders in competition to ensure transponders tag are affixed correctly to their bike to record their time as they pass over the start/finish line. (each event may vary please see sign on and scrutineering on the day for placement of transponder) riders failing to do so may not record a result (DNF). Riders must have a transponder to be included in official results, receive championship points and win trophies. Though not compulsory, transponders are strongly encouraged so our results are a true representation of the races as they occur. Note: If you have a transponder from East Coast, Wollongong or Nowra you can use the same transponder here, please ensure you bring it to sign on!
Transponder cost $20.00 each or $30 for a clone set if riding 2 different bikes (additional cost to the rider) once off cost unless you lose it! All BHJMTC transponders when purchased will be owned by the rider, they will not require being returned at the end of the event.
Standard running schedule for Dirt X Rounds where we can we will start as earlier as we can please keep an on final instructions emailed and Facebook for updates for each round.
Gates Open: 6am
Sign on: 6am to 7.00am Depending on venue and available start time
Scrutineering: 7.15am Sign on closes: 8:15am Scrutineering closes: 8:30am
Riders Briefing: 8:45m
Practice Start: 9:00am
Racing after the completion of practice
If you have any questions about the event please send all enquiries to email@example.com or sms 0418 458 115